AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donate $1 USD for signature!

Go down 

Make signatures?
YES(read thread first)
Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_lcap100%Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
NO(read thread first)
Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_lcap0%Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IDK(read thread firstly)
Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_lcap0%Donate $1 USD for signature! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
tanner

tanner

Donate $1 USD for signature! Empty
PostSubject: Donate $1 USD for signature!   Donate $1 USD for signature! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am

If you donate one dollar USD to Justin and he tells me you did ill make signature. Be sure when you email him to tell him it is for signature so if you say you would like to donate 10 dollars USD for Donators status and want signature you would say in email this: ten dollars for Donators and one dollar for signature.

If you are one of the first 2 people I will give you a free signature, to prove to you how awesome they look and this is 100% safe. Tell me when you post reply what you would also like your signature to be like I mostly only do names with little background but if you would like I could make it with much background.

I will show you my signature when I finish it, If you like it I might be able to add some cool details if you would like. This is about my fifth year of using these programs and such, I also video edit so if you do not think this is a good idea please put no in poll if yes please put yes in poll that is all for now though guys I will talk to you people later
SEE-YA!

IT IS COMING TO 4TH OF JULY SO THEY ARE FREE FROM Monday July 4th 2011- Saturday July 9th 2011

HAVE GREAT INDEPENDENCE DAY GUYS! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Donate $1 USD for signature! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate $1 USD for signature!   Donate $1 USD for signature! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Cannot do this yet have to set everything up. sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down

Donate $1 USD for signature!
Page 1 of 1