AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epik N00bz Clan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:41 pm

I am making A clan and since Justin is busy whoever offers to help I will allow you to not even have to apply!(also making good signatures for the people in clan!)

Owner- Tanner CO-Owner-Berserker Admin- Admin- Admin-
Players: Wiggles,
Application:

1:Interfere with fights of another clanmates to save them, opponent dying, both clan members survive?

2:Do you trust others?

3:What would you risk?

4:Is your strength level 80+,attack level 75+,defence level 45+,OR range 99 or 99 magic.

5:Would you fight one of the team leaders?

6:Would you flame others?

7:Would you fight the owner,co-owner,admin of the clan to enter?

8:No complaining?

9:Would you share loots?

10:How could you be any help if you where in the clan chat channel?

Adding better sig but this is temporary, Made it on peice of crap paint.net re making it on photoshop wait please. Epik N00bz Clan! Clan11

Last edited by tanner on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : CUZ IT NEEDED IT!)
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

1:Are you willing to die for others? I'd rather you put that as; "interfere with fights of another clanmates to save them, opponent dying, both clan members survive." but yes

2:Do you trust others? Depends who they are, but if they're in the clan, I'll be trustworthy and wont attack without permission.

3:What would you risk? Check out the PK gear post by Tanner.

4:Is your strength level 80+,attack level 75+,defence level 45+,OR range 99 or 99 magic. 99 all combat with 46 defence.

5:Would you fight one of the team leaders? I'll fight everyone.

6:Would you flame others? Flaming is for people who can't PK. If there's a problem to sort, do a bank risk PK against me.

7:Would you fight the owner,co-owner,admin of the clan to enter? read the answer to question 5

8:No complaining? It's unlike my manner to complain.

9:Would you share loots? Depends if the other person/people helped me in the fight or not. (I'd most likely share in cash/cheque form respective to the value of the itmes pk'd.)

10:How could you be any help if you where in the clan chat channel? Extreme knowledge of the server/people/places/items/how to pk/etc.

Can I Have Co-Owner Pretty Please?

Last edited by Berserker on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding In My App)
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Okay I trust you as CO-Owner get on and ill tell you clan BUT you CAN NOT tell others clan name. you have to get on to join though.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 pm

tanner wrote:
Okay I trust you as CO-Owner get on and ill tell you clan BUT you CAN NOT tell others clan name. you have to get on to join though.

I'll be on in around 2 hours, and you know I won't
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Lol Good oh player lol. xD
Back to top Go down
wiggles

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:14 am

yo can i join because im to lazy to do applcation
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 am

I am sorry even if you are my friend you have to do app. so the clan stays good sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
wiggles

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

lol k no prob
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
wiggles

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 pm

1: Are you willing to die for others? A: yes
2: do you trust others? A: yes if there in the clan and if not then it depends on who they are.
3: what would you risk? A: whatever my pk gear is idk yet what it will be tho.
4: Are Your Combat stats 99? A: yes all my combat stats are 99.
5: Would you fight one of the team leaders? A: probably but i aint a amazing pker.
6: Would you flame others? A: No i would not flame others.
7: Would you fight the owner, co-owner, or admins to get in? A: yes
8: No complaining? A: no i don't complain and i wont complain.
9: Would you share loot? A: if they helped me then yes if not it would depend on if they have helped me before.
10: How could you be any help if you where in the clan chat channel? A: I would do anyone i can to better the clan. Also i have a great knowledge of the server.

Wiggles and i don't care what position i get.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

wiggles wrote:
2: do you trust others? A: yes if there in the clan and if not then it depends on who they are.
5: Would you fight one of the team leaders? A: probably but i aint a amazing pker.
9: Would you share loot? A: if they helped me then yes if not it would depend on if they have helped me before.
10: How could you be any help if you where in the clan chat channel? A: I would do anyone i can to better the clan. Also i have a great knowledge of the server.

Accepted, welcome to Epic N00bz.
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Berserker wrote:
wiggles wrote:

Accepted, welcome to Epic N00bz.
To clear everything I would like to say Berserker can accept people and admins can tell if it is worth it.

Thanks,
Tanner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epik N00bz Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epik N00bz Clan!   Epik N00bz Clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epik N00bz Clan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AncientCrusade :: About-
Jump to: