AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SORRY! Everyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tanner

tanner

SORRY! Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: SORRY! Everyone.   SORRY! Everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm very sorry Justin,Joey,Joe I know you will ban me off here after this probably but I just wanted to say sorry for what I did to you from the get go when I started. First off when I joined I was good, So you gave me moderator status. Right after that I let everyone down including the players. Once again so sorry. So then after I was demoted, I was cool with it because it was my fault. I was forgiven by you guys and started to re-gain my trust when I did it again, What I mean by that is I said I was showing you how to get rid of dupes, But at the same time I was still abusing what I was telling you, (bad mistake). Then I got a ip-ban. I was mad at myself then. So like I said fifteen million times so sorry. You guys probably still will hate me but I want to lighten it up between us, not saying make me your idol or anything like that, I mean by making be a regular player same as everyone else. ( I don't hate you guys any bit! ) Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

SORRY! Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY! Everyone.   SORRY! Everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:59 am

Your fine man... It is ok.
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

SORRY! Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY! Everyone.   SORRY! Everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SORRY! Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SORRY! Everyone.   SORRY! Everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SORRY! Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AncientCrusade :: About-
Jump to: