AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berserker's Staff Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Okay, I'll start of with a little note, I know you're not planning on recruiting yet, but this is just to be ready for when you are.

What do I have to offer?:
Well, I'd like to believe to be well liked within the server, which is always a bonus when the need for settling disputes and things.
I have quite a lot of past experiences with other servers, being Moderator, Admin and even Owning my own. I generally seem to work well with helping others and sorting out arguments/incidents swiftly and correctly.
I also know a lot about the way this particular server works, being what i believe to be one of the highest ranking players (not combat level wise, but total level wise) and general exploration, i've been almost everywhere, and have tried every activity in the game and perfected techniques for all aspects of all bosses/minigames and some skills.

About Me:

My name is Emerson. I live in England (offering staff coverage in more timezones as a lot of the time, the staff are only online between 10pm-5am for me). I'm 17 years old, currently at the highest stage of school, finishing hopefully next month. I spend a majority of my time playing RuneScape, keeping people happy on my server's forum site, and playing Ancient Conquest.

Final Note:

Thank you for reading this application, I hope I can be of use to you someday Very Happy

~~Berserker
Back to top Go down
ExXxodus

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

We need to talk.
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

This is a Application not a WE NEED TO TALK lol jk gl Emerson.
Back to top Go down
ExXxodus

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:11 am

kinda late but i can vouch for him, he was a great admin on my server but i stopped it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:30 pm

ExXxodus wrote:
kinda late but i can vouch for him, he was a great admin on my server but i stopped it. Good luck.

Thanks Bjorn, Chat to me sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berserker's Staff Application   Berserker's Staff Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berserker's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1