AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iownudont

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Although I am a newer player many people would like me because I'm not an idiot who will get mad over the smallest things and I am a very nice person but can be mean when needed tongue . I have previously been Moderator, Admin, and Co-Owner on many other servers. I will NOT abuse any powers and I am a very responsible person and trustworthy. Even if you don't choose me I know you will choose someone that will do their best for the server.

Thanks, Iownudont. Smile
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Iownudont wrote:
Although I am a newer player many people would like me because I'm not an idiot who will get mad over the smallest things and I am a very nice person but can be mean when needed tongue . I have previously been Moderator, Admin, and Co-Owner on many other servers. I will NOT abuse any powers and I am a very responsible person and trustworthy. Even if you don't choose me I know you will choose someone that will do their best for the server.

Thanks, Iownudont. Smile
They need more info Razz.
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1