AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am

I'm here to report the In-game Moderator, Tanner, for abusing his powers.

Not only has he ruined the economy by selling out rare (or what should be rare) items, such as chaotics, he is banning me for pking him and not giving back the firecape which he pk'ed from me earlier on?

Not to mention repeatedly ::kick'ing me to stop me from taking screenshot evidence...

but here is what i got.

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Report10

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Report11

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Report12

I want to see something done about this, and Justin, I wish to speak with you.

Last edited by Berserker on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:32 am

I was saying what he said and btw hes had enough going on when did i kick you? I was afk on first one I have videos of showing people about the server then you came along and ruined it btw you are not suppossed to disrespect staff read the rules and i didnt ruin economy ask justin if it is ruined i was kidding about reset to let you know. I was saying exactly what he was saying he said "Ugh ok." I said "thx" he said do not attack me i said please off I even was going to let him keep cape until he started to disrespect me I think this is closed and removed? I thought Emerson was my friend until he had bad day? but oh well I still think of him as my friend.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am

You kicked me multiple times whilst complaining about the firecape. between black marks, and after you'd finished, i was running around home and every 2 steps you'd kick me again..
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 am

anyway, i'm going to bed, it's 4:40am and i wish to see something done about this upon my return, thank you.
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

PostSubject: I will stfu now   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 am

I will stfu now.

Last edited by tanner on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I will stfu now)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Well   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Tanner i'm going to have to demote you till you can prove that your a better than this. I'm not just picking up for Berserker i'm doing this because i have also heard from other people that you have been abusing powers. And you shouldn't have worn your firecape in the wildy if you dont want to loose it.

BERSERKER BLACK MARKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!

We can talk about this later man.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
-Ancient Conquest Staff.
Back to top Go down
https://ancientcrusade.forumotion.com
tanner

tanner

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Alright? It is okay. BTW I was not to happy that day anyways but Berserker is happy, but I talked to all the people on server they said it was dumb we fought about it and I should stop it, so I did so. And now I do not think Berserker is mad?

Sorry Emerson
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you for following this through, and thank you Tanner for the apology. All is well now, and I shall see you both later.
Back to top Go down
tanner

tanner

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm

So will you get on so I can apoligise to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]   Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanner: Staff Report. [CASE CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1