AncientCrusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AncientCrusade

Ancient Crusade | 24/7 | Runescape Private Server | We are in no way affiliated with JAGEX!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Empty
PostSubject: Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)   Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey, Just going to update this occasionally for my own personal records. And so you guys can see obviously Smile

So today(26th April) AC was turned back online, so naturally I came on the second I found out. And after a bit of fun killing HVC, decided I'd head back to my old goals of maxing out my account so I could get that quest cape Very Happy

When I logged on I was 99 in all skills except for:

94 Mining
84 Herblore
71 Fishing
93 Slayer
80 Farming

So first of all I got to work with Mining. As I don't need the ores for smithing or money, I decided it would be a waste of time to bank them. So I used the ::empty command to just delete my inventory, which allowed me to be mining constantly, without breaks. This allowed me to storm through the remaining xp I needed in as little time as possible.

Then I decided I'd get to work on Herblore. Now to do this I bought the entire stock of torstol herbs from the skilling store (with the help of George aka Nymph/Berzerker). And because I hate buying things so much, to gather the vials I needed I killed Fire Giants in the low level slayer area, as these drop vials of water (x250 noted).

Then I got started on Farming but quickly decided I'd do Fishing next. Now Fishing is one of my least favourite skills anyway, and due to the extremely low xp rates of this skill, I worked out I'd need to fish around 13000 Lobsters. Which I'm doing as I write this Razz (no xp waste). My reasoning behind this is that for the quest cape, it requires all skills level 99, however it doesn't require farming or slayer. So I thought to get the fastest possible slayer xp later on, I should use the quest cape (as it has a +8 or +9 Strength bonus).

So As of the original posting time of this thread I am now:

99 Attack - 200m XP
99 Strength - 200m XP
99 Defence - 200m XP
99 Ranged - 16m XP
99 Prayer
99 Magic - 27m XP
99 Runecrafting
99 Hitpoints - 200m XP
99 Agility
99 Herblore
99 Thieving
99 Crafting - 15m XP
99 Fletching
93 Slayer
99 Mining
99 Smithing
82 Fishing
99 Cooking
99 Firemaking
99 Woodcutting
87 Farming

Not far now Smile

99's Gained today:

Mining
Herblore

Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Full Skill Guides   Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Just a quick question, would anyone like complete skill guides where I explain the methods I used to train 1-99 and beyond in all skills?

If you do post a reply stating which ones you'd like to be done first. I will do a complete guide soon for every skill but obviously can't do them all at once.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)   Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:50 am

Update for 28th April:

82-89 Fishing.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)   Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Update for 29th April:

89-95 and still fishing as of time of posting.

Expecting 98 tonight, maybe 99 Very Happy

Got 9.4k Lobsters banked atm ;p

Update later on for 29th April:

99 Fishing Achieved! Max Cape (Quest Cape) Achieved!

Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) 99_fis11

If you want to know what I'm doing now, I'm going to go for 99 slayer Very Happy (with some Bossing at the side, and some pking if anyone is up for it )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)   Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berserker Progress Thread! (and little guides)
Page 1 of 1